What are DECs?

Display Energy Certificates (DECs) are being introduced for display on certain public buildings. Affected buildings will need a DEC by 1st October 2008.

You need to start preparing now and arrange for an accredited energy assessor to produce your DEC. This can be done by a member of your own staff providing they are accredited or through commissioning private accredited energy assessors.

image green house sun energy efficiency