Watt Energy & Consulting Engineers Limited have over 30 years experience dealing with utility companies throughout the UK. As such, we have learnt never to underestimate the project critical nature of gas, water and electrical connections running to schedule.
On account of our knowledge and the efficient systems and procedures we have developed, we are expertly equipped to undertake all your gas, water and electrical connection requirements. We will take responsibility for arranging and coordinating all new and upgraded services required for the correct operation of any development. From initial quotation stage through to arranging installation of utility meters and being “made live”. Our M&E expertise ensures the applications are thoroughly detailed and all quotations are thoroughly checked to ensure the best possible quotations are obtained.
Utilities experts in:
- New utility services
- Clearance and diversion
- Ongoing energy requirements
- Utility master planning
- NextGen futureproofing
- The commercialisation of utility networks
- Site identification and validation
Site Evaluation & Enablement
- Pre site acquisition and early mobilisation
- Identifying constraints and key cost drivers
- Project managing site clearance
- Cost and value engineering utility diversion
- Provision of temporary construction utilities
New Connection Services
- Utility quote interrogation
- Best value leverage for deregulated market
- Capital cost minimisation and refinement
- Long-term asset value optimisation
- Commercial and contract management
- Cost and procurement strategy
Energy & Renewables
- District energy commercial management
- ESCo concession procurement
- Low carbon grid connection
- Behind the meter technology
- Diverse routing resilience planning
- NextGen utilities and EV charging
Services Strategy and Utility statements now form such an important part of planning and overall tender process that it is critical that they are completed at an early stage.
Our Services team at Watt Energy & Consulting Engineers Limited have vast experience in compiling the services information into a simple, formatted report covering;
- Review of the existing utilities networks to determine their locations and potential to serve the development.
- Identification of strategic proposals for the supply of the utility services to the development.
- Confirmation of the requirements for any off site utility reinforcement works to serve the site and to highlight any conflicts with existing infrastructure.
We provide a clear, detailed utility statement covering the infrastructure proposals for the project and services strategy and process this through to the services applications stage.