Every pound saved is a pound on the bottom line and using less energy also means paying less Climate Change Levy (CCL). There are many other ways a company can reduce its environmental impact and save money, i.e. by using less lighting or cutting down on paper usage. The following five-step approach can run in parallel with other management programmes.
- Obtaining commitment from the top levels in the company
- Understanding the energy saving programme objectives
- Developing and organising an effective management programme
- Implementing the energy saving programme and initiatives
- Controlling and monitoring energy saving performance
Watt Energy & Consulting Engineers Limited can facilitate the control and usage of your energy to ensure your bills are minimised and your bottom line increased.
Please contact us to see how we can help you save.